Wednesday 13th March 2019
Holy Places Visited
- Grote of Sint Janskerk [“Great or Saint John’s Church”], Schiedam
- Basiliek van de Heilige Liduina en Onze Lieve Vrouw Rozenkrans [“Basilica of Saint Liduina and Our Beloved Lady of the Rosary”], Schiedam (exterior)
- St. Mary’s Anglican and Episcopal Church, Delfshaven, Rotterdam (exterior)
- Russisch Orthodoxe Kerk [“Russian Orthodox Church”], Rotterdam
- Waalse Kerk [“Wallonian Church”], Rotterdam (exterior)
- Scots International Church of Rotterdam (exterior)
- HOPE International Baptist Church of Rotterdam (exterior)
- Oud-Katholieke Paradijskerk [“Old Catholic Paradise Church”], Rotterdam (exterior)
Approximately 12 km (7½ miles).
We walked through the beautiful centre of Schiedam and on through Delfshaven to Rotterdam Centrum, admiring the amazing Holy buildings, interesting architecture, occasional windmill and wide range of different boats.
Thanks to Luke for joining for a third consecutive day.