Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Holy Places Visited
- Kirche St. Mauritius [“Church of St. Maurice”], Köln (exterior)
- Katholische Kirchengemeinde Herz-Jesu [“Catholic Parish Church of the Heart of Jesus”], Köln (exterior)
- Synagogen-Gemeinde Köln [“Synagogue Community Cologne (Roonstrasse Synagogue)”], Köln
- Alt-Katholische Pfarrgemeinde Christi Auferstehung [“Old Catholic Parish Church of Christ’s Resurrection”], Köln (exterior)
- DITIB-Zentralmoschee Köln [“DITIB Central Mosque Cologne”], Ehrenfeld, Köln
- Chapel, Köln (exterior)
- Basilika St. Ursula [“Basilica of St. Ursula”], Köln
- Katholische Kirche St. Mariä Himmelfahrt [“Catholic Church of St. Mary’s Assumption”], Köln
- Hohe Domkirche Sankt Petrus (Kölner Dom) [“Tall Cathedral of Saint Peter (Cologne Cathedral)”], Köln
Not applicable (round trip)
Claire and I walked around the city of Köln, visiting a Jewish Synagogue, a Muslim Mosque, a Christian Cathedral and numerous Churches. We were welcome at each place and it was a beautiful experience to be among various people worshipping the same God (the God of Abraham) freely and peacefully.
Thank you to Claire for joining the pilgrimage for a fourth consecutive day.