Thursday 7th March 2019
Holy Places Visited
- St. Helen’s Church, Kilnwick Percy (exterior)
- Madhyamaka Kadampa Meditation Centre, Kilnwick Percy
- Church of St. James, Nunburnholme (exterior)
- Church of All Saints, Londesborough (exterior)
- St. John’s Methodist Church, Market Weighton (exterior)
- Church of All Saints, Market Weighton (exterior)
Approximately 15½ km (9½ miles)
We headed to the appropriately-named World Peace Café for lunch, adjacent to the Buddhist Madhyamaka Kadampa Meditation Centre, then joined the Yorkshire Wolds Way, a designated “National Trail”. This brought us over the gently rolling hills through the villages of Nunburnholme and Londesborough, then we finished the day in the town of Market Weighton, having visited numerous churches along the way.
Thanks to Robin for joining for a fourth consecutive day.