Friday 27th September 2019
Holy Places Visited
- Pfarrkirche Heilige Anna [“Parish Church of Saint Anne”], Blindenmarkt
- Chapel, Hubertendorf (exterior)
- Chapel, near Karlsbach (exterior)
- Chapel, Karlsbach (exterior)
- Chapel, Göttsbach (exterior)
Approximately 13 km (8 miles)
I headed east, visiting a vegetarian food factory shop near Hermannsdorf and passing an organic hemp shop in Blindenmarkt.
I then arrived at the town’s parish church, dedicated to Saint Anne, the mother of Saint Mary and grandmother of Jesus.
I continued on through the countryside and through the villages of Hubertendorf, Ennsbach and Karlsbach, visiting numerous chapels along the way, including a lovely one built on a small hill in Karlsbach.
I carried on to the town of Ybbs an der Donau [“Ybbs on the Danube”], which is situated to the west of where the Ybbs River meets the Danube River.