Sunday 7th July 2019
Holy Places Visited
- Sankt Klara Kirche [“Saint Clare Church”], Nürnberg (exterior)
- Sankt Martha Evangelische Kirche [“Saint Martha Evangelical Church”], Nürnberg (exterior)
- Russische Orthodoxe Kirche [“Russian Orthodox Church”], Glockenhof, Nürnberg
- Orthodoxe Synagoge [“Orthodox Synagogue”], Glockenhof, Nürnberg
- Pfarramt Saint Peter [“Parish Church of Saint Peter”], Glockenhof, Nürnberg (exterior)
- Evangelische Lutherische Kirche Sankt Peter [“Evangelical Lutheran Church of Saint Peter”], Glockenhof, Nürnberg (exterior)
Approximately 7½ km (4½ miles)
Headed south-east out of Nürnberg through the suburb of Glockenhof, visiting Churches dedicated to Saints Clare and Martha and a Russian Orthodox Church. I then visited an Orthodox Synagogue where I was warmly welcomed by Daniel and had a lovely chat about the Tanakh (Old Testament).
I then walked on, visiting two nearby Churches dedicated to Saint Peter before finishing the day in Forsthof.