Monday 4th March 2019
Holy Places Visited
- St. Wulstan’s Church, Heworth, York (exterior)
- Holy Trinity Church, Heworth, York (exterior)
- Heworth Methodist Church, Heworth, York (exterior)
- York Mosque, York (exterior)
- St. Thomas’s Church, Osbaldwick, York
- The Methodist Church, Dunnington (exterior)
Approximately 19½ km (12 miles)
On an intermittently rainy and sunny day, set off from the Heworth area of York. In Tang Hall picked up the footpath along the former railway line, walking through Osbaldwick towards the village of Murton. Visited Dunnington on the way to Stamford Bridge.
Thanks to Michael for joining for the first part of the walk and Robin for joining for most of it.