Monday 19th August 2019
Holy Places Visited
- Stadtpfarrkirche [“City Parish Church”], Linz
- Alter Dom [“Old Cathedral”], Linz
- Minoritenkirche [“Minorites’ [Franciscans’] Church”], Linz
- Ursulinenkirche [“Ursulines’ Church”], Linz
- Karmelitenkirche [“Carmelites’ Church”], Linz
- Martin Luther Kirche [“Martin Luther Church”], Linz (exterior)
Stayed in Linz
I walked into Linz City Centre, revisiting the Parish Church then again having lunch in a vegan café. I revisited the Old Cathedral and visited the Catholic Churches of the Minorite [Franciscan], Ursuline and Carmelite Orders.
I then visited the Protestant Martin Luther Church before reaching my new accommodation in the Andreas-Hofer-Platz district to the south of the city centre.